Event Design - Level 3
Ten Step Visual Approach to Event Design
The Event Design Certificate Program (Level 3) is an immersive three-day training course that will innovate the industry by teaching a systematic 10 step visual approach to event design for meeting professionals. Program participants will learn critical skills that will enable them to design events based on stakeholder needs and then prototype event designs using the #EventCanvas, a strategic management template for developing new or documenting existing events and conference models.
To earn the CED credential, you must complete both parts of the program, detailed below:
Step 1 – Training to achieve the EDC Certificate of Attendance - 3 days with the
- Pre-course 59 minute collaboration zoom with participants and trainers
- Immersive 3 day program, leading to the EDC Level 3 Certificate of Participation.
Step 2 – Apply Event Design on you project and submit to become Certified Event Designer.
- Using the #EventCanvas to document/design your case study.
– Post EDC program online case study review session with multiple coaching calls with the facilitators.
- 6 months to complete an Event Canvas of an existing event process for an existing event with support of the Event Canvas trainers online to achieve the EDC certificate of achievement and use the CED (Certified Event Designer) acronym as a designation.
Register Now: https://epayment.businesseventsthailand.com/service/25
More Information, contact [email protected] or +6693 623 5459